Bryant Lake in Lagrange GA
Bryant Lake in LaGrange GA is a beautifully planned community with common areas, a lake, club house, and tennis courts. Grayhawk Homes is now building new homes for sale in LaGrange GA in this great community. Centrally located between Auburn AL and Newnan GA with easy access to Interstate 85, this community is perfect for families working in and around LaGrange GA.
Grayhawk Homes is very proud to offer our Award Winning ENERGY STAR Homes in Bryant Lake. Prices starting in the $140's and going up to the $230's, there is a home perfect for your family. Varying lot sizes are available, including water front and water view, you and your family will be able to choose the perfect homesite for your home.
Our New Home LaGrange GA Specialists are looking forward to assisting you in finding your new home. Give Grayhawk Homes a call today at 706-256-0098 to learn more about available homesites, floorplans, and move in ready homes.
- Troup County Board of Education
- Rosemont Elementary
- Long Cane Middle
- Troup County High
- West Side Magnet School for the Gifted
- Lafayette Christian
- LaGrange Academy
- Dawson Street Christian
- LaGrange College
- West Georgia Tech
- Auburn University
- West Georgia Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
- Georgia Heart Center
- Clark Holder Clinic
- Callaway Gardens
- Troup County Parks and Recreation
- Franklin D. Roosevelt State Park
- West Point Lake
- Fields Golf Course
- LaGrange Mall
- Wal-Mart Super Center
- Home Depot
Dare to Compare
Every Grayhawk Home built comes with the following features and services standard. When looking at New Homes For Sale in Columbus, GA or evaluating builders for New Home Construction. Be sure to ask very specific questions to make sure you are purchasing a home with the same superior quality, as a Grayhawk Home.
Key points to look for are:
- ENERGY STAR 3.o Qualified by an independent 3rd party inspector
- A 2-10 Builder Warranty, that comes at no extra cost
- When picking your finishes and materials, will you have to drive around town to choose carpet, tile, cabinets, and lighting or do they have a One Stop Design Studio. Where you can make all your choices with the help of a Professional Designer who will personally assist you in designing you custom decorator package?
- If you want to modify your floor plan, do they offer an In House CAD Department that can make changes within minutes?
- Is the home constructed with a Radiant Barrier ????
- Has the builder been recognized as a Building IndustryInnovator and known for setting the standards to which all other local builders try to keep up?
- Does the builder provide you with a New Home Orientation with Manual and follow up with a 30 day and 11 month Quality Assurance Inspection?
- What has been the resale history of homes in the area?
- Does the builder offer ENERGY STAR Certified Homes in every price range and in all the right communities?
|Kodiak||2,113||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$160,000|
|Collinsville||1,753||3 / 2 / 2||2||$161,400|
|Ashton||2,392||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$169,400|
|Derby||2,168||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$186,900|
|Devon||2,553||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$195,800|
|Yorktowne||2,323||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$197,900|
|Bedford||2,628||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$202,200|
|Bailey||3,039||4 / 3 / 2||2||$218,300|
|Harrisburg||3,050||5 / 3 / 2||2||$222,900|
|Aberdeen||3,239||4 / 3.5 / 2||2||$234,900|
|Hickory||3,063||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$242,900|
|Chestnut||3,352||4 / 3.5 / 2||2||$250,900|
|Oxford||3,273||4 / 3.5 / 2||2||$252,350|
|Cambridge||3,022||4 / 3.5 / 2||2||$255,300|
|Pebblebrook||3,060||4 / 3.5 / 2||2||$255,700|
|Holley Brooke||3,044||4 / 3.5 / 2||2||$258,100|
|Yorktowne C||348 Linman Dr, LaGrange||2,323||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$185,900||Ready|
Disclaimer: Prices, plans, dimensions, features, specifications, materials, and availability of homes or communities are subject to change without notice or obligation. Illustrations and elevation pictures may differ from completed improvements.