Amberbrook in Salem, AL
NEW HOMES FOR SALE IN SALEM, AL
Have it ALL in AMBERBROOK... where new beginnings make for lasting new memories!
Quiet country setting with brand new 2 story homes, situated in Alabama where the taxes are still low.
These quality built homes are extremely ENERGY STAR® qualified and are backed by a 2-10 Builder's Bonded Warranty, allowing you to enjoy your new home with no worries.
Conveniently located in Salem Alabama, placing you close to shopping, entertainment and work, with a short commute to Phenix City, Auburn, Opelika and Columbus. Enjoy the best of everything, and have it all - large lots, large 2 story homes, with small prices! Come see and compare for yourself. You'll be glad you did - start your new beginning today and come out to AMBERBROOK!
For more information about new homes for sale in Salem, AL, please call Grayhawk Homes at 706-256-0098.
• Smiths Station Primary School
• Smiths Station Elementary School
• Smiths Station Intermediate School
• Wacoochee Junior High School
• Smiths Station High School
• Columbus Park Crossings
• Tiger Town
• Colonial Mall
• Sams Club
• Wal Mart
• Home Depot
• Applebees Restaurant in Phenix City
• El Vaquaro Mexican Restaurant in Phenix City
• Mike and Ed's Bar-B-Q in Phenix City
• 13th Street Bar-Be-Que in Phenix City
• Cock of the Walk Seafood and Steaks in Auburn
Entertainment and Recreation:
• Phenix City Amphitheater
• Phenix City River Walk
• Lake Harding (Boating and Fishing) in Salem AL
• One of the best places in the word for Bar-Be-Que!
• Phenix City Golf Course
• Phenix City Southside Park
• Surfside Waterpark in Opelika AL
West on JR Allen Parkway to Hwy 280, Right on Old Opelika Road, Left on Lee Road 240 go out 8 miles, through the 4 way stop, make a right on Lee Road 241, Left on Lee Road 2126.
Dare to Compare
Every Grayhawk Home built comes with the following features and services standard. When looking at New Homes For Sale in Columbus, GA or evaluating builders for New Home Construction. Be sure to ask very specific questions to make sure you are purchasing a home with the same superior quality, as a Grayhawk Home.
Key points to look for are:
- ENERGY STAR 3.o Qualified by an independent 3rd party inspector
- A 2-10 Builder Warranty, that comes at no extra cost
- When picking your finishes and materials, will you have to drive around town to choose carpet, tile, cabinets, and lighting or do they have a One Stop Design Studio. Where you can make all your choices with the help of a Professional Designer who will personally assist you in designing you custom decorator package?
- If you want to modify your floor plan, do they offer an In House CAD Department that can make changes within minutes?
- Is the home constructed with a Radiant Barrier ????
- Has the builder been recognized as a Building IndustryInnovator and known for setting the standards to which all other local builders try to keep up?
- Does the builder provide you with a New Home Orientation with Manual and follow up with a 30 day and 11 month Quality Assurance Inspection?
- What has been the resale history of homes in the area?
- Does the builder offer ENERGY STAR Certified Homes in every price range and in all the right communities?
|Maryland (Cornerstone)||1,527||3 / 2 / 2||1||$128,900|
|Montana (Cornerstone)||1,876||4 / 2 / 2||1||$142,800|
|Bartlett (Cornerstone)||1,935||3 / 2.5 / 2||2||$137,500|
|Kodiak (Cornerstone)||2,113||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$139,900|
|Abbey (Cornerstone)||2,182||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$143,900|
|Wyoming (Cornerstone)||2,112||3 / 2.5 / 2||2||$143,900|
|Ashton (Cornerstone)||2,420||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$149,900|
|Chelsea (Cornerstone)||2,414||5 / 3 / 2||2||$150,900|
|Brentwood (Cornerstone)||2,580||5 / 3 / 2||2||$156,900|
|Maryland C (Cornerstone)||301 Lee Road 2126, Salem||1,514||3 / 2 / 2||1||$129,500||Ready|
|Kodiak C||290 Lee Rd 2126,||2,113||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$147,654||Ready|
|Ashton (Cornerstone)||499 Lee Rd 2126,||2,392||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||SOLD||SOLD|
|Brentwood (Cornerstone)||176 Lee rd 2126,||2,597||5 / 3 / 2||2||SOLD||SOLD|
Disclaimer: Prices, plans, dimensions, features, specifications, materials, and availability of homes or communities are subject to change without notice or obligation. Illustrations and elevation pictures may differ from completed improvements.