Ivy Park in Fortson, GA
NEW HOMES FOR SALE IN FORTSON, GA
Imagine a park-like setting with walking trails, common areas lined with trees, convenient to schools, shopping, and the interstate...Now imagine IVY PARK!
This community provides you with the best of everything! At Grayhawk Homes Inc., we offer quality built homes that are ENERGY STAR qualified ands backed by a 2-10 Builder's Bonded Warranty.
All three schools are top rated schools and only a few miles from Ivy Park. Also within a few miles is the most popular shopping and restaurant area in Columbus, called "Columbus Park Crossing."
Ivy Park has many one and two story plans.These new homes for sale in Fortson, GA, are spacious and spectacular!
Whatever you do, and wherever you end up in Columbus, make sure you check out Ivy Park before you make a decision - you'll be happy you did!
For more information, contact Grayhawk Homes at 706-256-0098.
- Elementary (K-5): North Columbus Elementary
- Middle (6-8): Veterans Middle School
- High School (9-12): Northside High
- Columbus State University
- Columbus Technical College
- HOPE Scholarship Eligible Community
- Columbus Park Crossing
- Bradley Park Crossing
- Sam's Club
- Wal Mart Super Center
- Lowes Home Improvement
- The Landings
- Peachtree Mall
- B Merrill's (famous for their Buffalo Wings - Inside and Outside Dining)
- Cheddars (awesome selection - open for lunch & dinner with Inside & Outside Dining)
- Outback Steakhouse (famous for steaks, prime ribs & appetizers)
- Longhorn Steakhouse (informal dining with a fabulous selection of steaks)
- Fuji's Japanese Restaurant and Sushi Bar
- Mikata's Japanese Restaurant
- Chef Lee's Peking Restaurant
- Ben's Chop House (famous for steaks and live entertainment on week ends)
- O'Charlies (local favorite for a menu variety for lunch, dinner and appetizers)
- Houlihans (located in the Marriott Hotel - lots of specialties & great appitizeres)
- Mellow Mushroom Pizza
- Buckhead Grille
- Olive Garden (Italian)
- Amici's Italian Restuarant ("best kept secret in Columbus")
- Carrabbas Italian Restuarant House
- Red Lobster (always great seafood)
- Smokey Bones (famous for their ribs)
- Country's Barbecue (another local favorite!!)
- Los Amigos (fabulour Margaritas and Mexican Cuisine)
Recreation and Entertainment:
- Maple Ridge Golf Club
- Columbus Cottonmouth's Hockey
- Double Churches Park (swimming, tennis, playground, sports and more!)
- Pioneer Little League and Sports Park at Britt David (includes walking trails)
- Sports Page Bar and Grill (offering a great place to watch all Sports)
- Players (Billiards, Games and Food!)
- Zoo City (Childrens Games and Pizza Place)
- Hollywood Connection (Everything for Children of all ages & Famous hotdogs)
- Monkey Joes (Another place for Children - games and dining menu)
- Johnathan Hatcher Skate Park
- Peachtree Bowling and Karioke Bar (separate
North on Veterans Parkway (HWY 27) to Woolridge Road, left on Woolridge Road to Ivy Park.
Dare to Compare
Every Grayhawk Home built comes with the following features and services standard. When looking at New Homes For Sale in Columbus, GA or evaluating builders for New Home Construction. Be sure to ask very specific questions to make sure you are purchasing a home with the same superior quality, as a Grayhawk Home.
Key points to look for are:
- ENERGY STAR 3.o Qualified by an independent 3rd party inspector
- A 2-10 Builder Warranty, that comes at no extra cost
- When picking your finishes and materials, will you have to drive around town to choose carpet, tile, cabinets, and lighting or do they have a One Stop Design Studio. Where you can make all your choices with the help of a Professional Designer who will personally assist you in designing you custom decorator package?
- If you want to modify your floor plan, do they offer an In House CAD Department that can make changes within minutes?
- Is the home constructed with a Radiant Barrier ????
- Has the builder been recognized as a Building IndustryInnovator and known for setting the standards to which all other local builders try to keep up?
- Does the builder provide you with a New Home Orientation with Manual and follow up with a 30 day and 11 month Quality Assurance Inspection?
- What has been the resale history of homes in the area?
- Does the builder offer ENERGY STAR Certified Homes in every price range and in all the right communities?
|Single Story Homes|
|Orchard||2,385||4 / 3 / 2||1||$228,900|
|Gable||2,342||4 / 3 / 2||1||$231,900|
|Meadowcreek||2,625||4 / 3 / 2||1||$235,900|
|Woodland||2,885||4 / 3 / 2||1||$245,900|
|Two Story Homes|
|Bedford||2,623||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$224,900|
|Bristol||2,828||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$229,900|
|Hickory||3,063||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$235,200|
|Pebblebrook||2,874||4 / 3.5 / 2||2||$238,300|
|Riverbrook||2,736||4 / 3.5 / 2||2||$239,800|
|Holley Brooke||2,965||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$242,500|
|River Trace||3,132||4 / 3.5 / 2||2||$247,000|
|Bailey||3,039||4 / 3 / 2||2||$248,000|
|Cambridge||3,022||4 / 3.5 / 2||2||$244,000|
|Oxford||3,273||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$251,900|
|Aberdeen||3,241||4 / 3.5 / 2||2||$249,500|
|Bedford F||4690 English Ivy Drive, Fortson||2,623||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||SOLD||SOLD|
|Hickory W||7857 Ivy Park Dr, Fortson||3,063||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||SOLD||SOLD|
|Oxford F||4538 English Ivy Drive, Fortson||3,122||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$274,900||Ready|
|Oxford F||4698 English Ivy Drive, Columbus||3,273||4 / 3.5 / 2||2||$276,500||Ready|
Disclaimer: Prices, plans, dimensions, features, specifications, materials, and availability of homes or communities are subject to change without notice or obligation. Illustrations and elevation pictures may differ from completed improvements.