NEW HOMES FOR SALE IN WEST DES MOINES IA
Grayhawk Homes is a proud home builder in the Bridgewood North neighborhood in Waukee IA. Grayhawk Homes will build your custom new home your own and encourages customers to build their new home their way. Grayhawk Homes is an Energy Star Certified new home builder in West Des Moines IA.
For more information about new homes for sale in West Des Moines IA, call Grayhawk Homes at 706-256-0098.
Bridgewood North is a fabulous community in a prime West Des Moines location! Shopping, entertainment and recreation are all just blocks away, yet we're tucked back into a small, quiet neighborhood! Jordan Creek Mall and the Jordan Creek Town Center with a variety of shopping opportunities and restaurants to pick from, along with a movie theater is just a few blocks to the east.
Directly west is West Des Moines' Valley View Aquatic Center which offers a lap pool, kiddie pool with zero entry, a lazy river and numerous water slides. The Aquatic Center is just the first phase of an 80 acre city park that will offer many recreational opportunities, and it's all just steps away! Bridgewood North is in the Waukee school district. Brookview Elementary is just to the north of our community. We are surrounded by bike/walking trails. Access to I-35/I-80 is just a few minutes north on Jordan Creek Parkway. Come out check out Bridgewood North, we're sure you want to call it "home"!
Dare to Compare
Every Grayhawk Home built comes with the following features and services standard. When looking at New Homes For Sale in West Des Moines, IA or evaluating builders for New Home Construction. Be sure to ask very specific questions to make sure you are purchasing a home with the same superior quality, as a Grayhawk Home.
Key points to look for are:
- ENERGY STAR 3.o Qualified by an independent 3rd party inspector
- A 2-10 Builder Warranty, that comes at no extra cost
- When picking your finishes and materials, will you have to drive around town to choose carpet, tile, cabinets, and lighting or do they have a One Stop Design Studio. Where you can make all your choices with the help of a Professional Designer who will personally assist you in designing you custom decorator package?
- If you want to modify your floor plan, do they offer an In House CAD Department that can make changes within minutes?
- Is the home constructed with a Radiant Barrier ????
- Has the builder been recognized as a Building IndustryInnovator and known for setting the standards to which all other local builders try to keep up?
- Does the builder provide you with a New Home Orientation with Manual and follow up with a30 day and 11 month Quality Assurance Inspection?
- What has been the resale history of homes in the area?
- Does the builder offer ENERGY STAR Certified Homes in every price range and in all the right communities?
|Ames||1,476||3 / 2 / 3||1||$242,400|
|Newport||1,635||3 / 2 / 3||2||$255,000|
|Woodstock||1,746||3 / 2 / 3||2||$256,800|
|Coventry||2,279||4 / 2.5 / 3||2||$260,800|
|Derby||2,279||4 / 2.5 / 3||2||$262,900|
|Davenport||2,178||4 / 2.5 / 3||2||$265,600|
|Somerset||2,550||4 / 2.5 / 3||2||$273,600|
|Madison||2,056||3 / 2 / 2||2||$194,900|
Disclaimer: Prices, plans, dimensions, features, specifications, materials, and availability of homes or communities are subject to change without notice or obligation. Illustrations and elevation pictures may differ from completed improvements.