Sienna Ridge Gardens
NEW HOMES FOR SALE IN WEST DES MOINES IA
Grayhawk Homes is a proud home builder in the Sienna Ridge Gardens neighborhood in Waukee IA. Grayhawk Homes will build your custom new home your own and encourages customers to build their new home their way. Grayhawk Homes is an Energy Star Certified new home builder in West Des Moines IA.
Grayhawk Homes of IA is in the final phase of building out the Sienna Ridge Garden one level ranch home in West Des Moines. With base price starting at $174,900 these units combine innovative universal design, style, and function with the carefree convenience of association living. Your time is truly your own with this lock and go lifestyle, which includes exterior maintenance & insurance, professionally installed & maintained landscaping, plus snow removal to your door. At 1547 Sq ft the open floor plan Garden lives like a single family home, all are corner units with great natural light, abundant storage, sunroom, en-suite master.
Just minutes from world class shopping, dining, medical facilities, entertainment, and recreation this is the perfect place to call home. Don't wait a limited number of units still available.
Dare to Compare
Every Grayhawk Home built comes with the following features and services standard. When looking at New Homes For Sale in West Des Moines, IA or evaluating builders for New Home Construction. Be sure to ask very specific questions to make sure you are purchasing a home with the same superior quality, as a Grayhawk Home.
Key points to look for are:
- ENERGY STAR 3.o Qualified by an independent 3rd party inspector
- A 2-10 Builder Warranty, that comes at no extra cost
- When picking your finishes and materials, will you have to drive around town to choose carpet, tile, cabinets, and lighting or do they have a One Stop Design Studio. Where you can make all your choices with the help of a Professional Designer who will personally assist you in designing you custom decorator package?
- If you want to modify your floor plan, do they offer an In House CAD Department that can make changes within minutes?
- Is the home constructed with a Radiant Barrier ????
- Has the builder been recognized as a Building IndustryInnovator and known for setting the standards to which all other local builders try to keep up?
- Does the builder provide you with a New Home Orientation with Manual and follow up with a30 day and 11 month Quality Assurance Inspection?
- What has been the resale history of homes in the area?
- Does the builder offer ENERGY STAR Certified Homes in every price range and in all the right communities?
Disclaimer: Prices, plans, dimensions, features, specifications, materials, and availability of homes or communities are subject to change without notice or obligation. Illustrations and elevation pictures may differ from completed improvements.