Are you an experienced home building professional looking for an opportunity to make a positive impact in a company that cares about its people? If you’re a talented, career-minded home building professional and have experience in management, sales or production, we look forward to discussing employment opportunities with you. Please mail, e-mail or fax resumes to:
Grayhawk Homes Inc.
2301 Airport Thruway Suite E-6 Columbus, GA 31904
E-mail: HR@GrayhawkHomesInc.com Please put “Careers” in subject line.
Grayhawk Homes is seeking an estimator for residential construction. Computer proficiency and general construction knowledge is required. Degreed individuals are encouraged to apply. Timberline Estimating and Builder MT experience is helpful but not essential. Candidates will be judge on the following criteria:
– Analytical skills leading to competent decision making
– Task oriented proven work performance with emphasis on self starting
– Team oriented attitude
– Strong written and oral communication skills
Ideal candidate should have 2-3 years of residential construction background, be self directed, organized and comfortable with estimating programs such as Builder MT.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Competitive benefit package. This is a full time position. Please send resume to HR@grayhawkhomesinc.com
Grayhawk Homes Inc. is seeking a seasoned Residential Construction
Superintendent. Reporting to the Director of Construction, he/she will
manage all aspects of the homebuilding process according to Grayhawk Homes
Inc. quality standards while adhering to budgets, maintaining the
construction schedule and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
· Manage materials and coordinate the scheduling of trades
· Enforce all jobsite rules
· Monitor cleanliness and appearance of the community
· Control and reduce costs
· Insure all site personnel comply with safety standards as well as with
· Conduct homeowner meetings and appropriately set expectations
· Schedule and obtain necessary building inspections as required
Spanish Speaking plus
· Homebuilding experience
· Current working knowledge of building codes
· Proven ability to delegate and manage tasks to meet established deadlines
· Strong organizational skills, including planning, scheduling and follow-up
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Problem solving ability
This is a full time position. Salary base pay, plus bonus potential and
Please email resume to HR@grayhawkhomesinc.com