Crosswinds in Midland, GA
NEW HOMES FOR SALE IN MIDLAND, GA
Cross over to a world of beauty and tranquility in Crosswinds. A peacefull upscale community located in Muscogee County, with large and private 1+ acre lots. Development designed with the discriminating in mind. Where Expectation is no Exception!
One Story, Two Story and Basement Homes starting at $251,900 for a 4 Bedroom, 2 1/2 Bath Home at 2623 sq. ft., all the way to a 3776 sq. ft. home with 4 bedroom (optional 5th bedroom), 3 1/2 bath, for $307,900. Every home in Crosswinds features side load garages. Make your dreams come true - Realty is Reality!
At Grayhawk Homes we offer new homes for sale in Midland, GA with quality, ENERGY STAR qualification, a 2-10 Builder's Bonded Warranty, and unsurpassed customer service, both before and after you purchase your new home.
Relax... you can own a home in Crosswinds, and you really can relax once you get home.
For more information on this Community contact Grayhawk Homes at 706-256-0098.
- Elementary(K-5): Midland Elementary
- Middle(6-8): Midland Middle
- High School(9-12): Shaw High
- Columbus Technical College
- Columbus State University
- HOPE Scholarship Eligible Community
- Wal Mart Supercenter
- Sam's Club
- Lowes Home Improvement and Hardware
- Columbus Park Crossing
- Bradley Park Crossing
- Peachtree Mall
- The Landings
- Specialty Boutiques and Shops
- B Merrill's (famous for their Buffalo Wings - Inside and Outside Dining)
- Cheddars (awesome selection - open for lunch & dinner with Inside & Outside Dining
- Outback Steakhouse (famous for steaks, prime ribs & appetizers)
- Longhorn Steakhouse (informal dining with a fabulous selection of steaks)
- Fuji's Japanese Restaurant and Sushi Bar
- Mikata's Japanese Restaurant
- Chef Lee's Peking Restaurant
- Ben's Chop House (famous for steaks and live entertainment on week ends)
- O'Charlies (local favorite for a menu variety for lunch, dinner and appetizers)
- Houlihans (located in the Marriott Hotel - lots of specialties & great appitizeres)
- Mellow Mushroom Pizza
- Papa John's Pizza
- Noble Romans Pizza and Pasta Dishes
- Buckhead Grille (Full Service Bar and Menu)
- Olive Garden (Italian)
- Amici's Italian Restuarant ("best kept secret in Columbus")
- Carrabbas Italian Restuarant House
- Red Lobster (always great seafood)
- Smokey Bones (famous for their ribs)
- Country's Barbecue (another local favorite!!)
- Los Amigos (Margaritas and Mexican Cuisine)
- La Cocina Cubana
- Bully's Chicken and Steaks
- Waffle House
- Zaxby's Chicken
- Zeb's Seafood and Chicken
Recreation and Entertainment:
- Bull Creek Golf Course
- Columbus Cottonmouth's Hockey
- Double Churches Park (swimming, tennis, playground, sports and more!)
- Pioneer Little League and Sports Park at Britt David (includes walking trails)
- Sports Page Bar and Grill (offering a great place to watch all Sports)
- Players (Billiards, Games and Food!)
- Zoo City (Childrens Games and Pizza Place)
- Hollywood Connection (Everything for Children of all ages & Famous hotdogs)
- Monkey Joes (Another place for Children - games and dining menu)
- Johnathan Hatcher Skate Park
- Peachtree Bowling and Karioke Bar (separate)
- Flat Rock Park
- Cooper Creek Park
- Columbus Museum
- Coca Cola Space Center
- Columbus Black History Museum
- Port Columbus War Naval Museum
- National Infantry Museum and Soldier Center (Patriot Park)
- River Center for the Performing Arts
- Callaway Gardens
East on JR Allen Parkway to Blackmon Road, right on Blackmon Road, left on Warm Springs Road, left into Crosswinds just past County Line Road.
Dare to Compare
Every Grayhawk Home built comes with the following features and services standard. When looking at New Homes For Sale in Columbus, GA or evaluating builders for New Home Construction. Be sure to ask very specific questions to make sure you are purchasing a home with the same superior quality, as a Grayhawk Home.
Key points to look for are:
- ENERGY STAR 3.o Qualified by an independent 3rd party inspector
- A 2-10 Builder Warranty, that comes at no extra cost
- When picking your finishes and materials, will you have to drive around town to choose carpet, tile, cabinets, and lighting or do they have a One Stop Design Studio. Where you can make all your choices with the help of a Professional Designer who will personally assist you in designing you custom decorator package?
- If you want to modify your floor plan, do they offer an In House CAD Department that can make changes within minutes?
- Is the home constructed with a Radiant Barrier ????
- Has the builder been recognized as a Building IndustryInnovator and known for setting the standards to which all other local builders try to keep up?
- Does the builder provide you with a New Home Orientation with Manual and follow up with a 30 day and 11 month Quality Assurance Inspection?
- What has been the resale history of homes in the area?
- Does the builder offer ENERGY STAR Certified Homes in every price range and in all the right communities?
|Chestnut||3,352||4 / 3.5 / 2||2||$279,500|
|Orchard||2,374||4 / 3 / 2||1||$254,900|
|Gable||2,435||4 / 3 / 2||1||$259,900|
|Poplar Traditional||2,451||4 / 3 / 2||1||$262,900|
|Bedford||2,628||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$255,500|
|Chestnut||3,352||4 / 3.5 / 2||2||$276,900|
|Riverbrook||2,925||4 / 3.5 / 2||2||$277,900|
|Cambridge||3,022||4 / 3.5 / 2||2||$276,900|
|Aberdeen||3,239||4 / 3.5 / 2||2||$277,300|
|Oxford||3,279||4 / 3.5 / 2||2||$280,900|
|Pebblebrook||3,060||4 / 3.5 / 2||2||$281,900|
|Holley Brooke||3,044||4 / 3.5 / 2||2||$281,900|
|River Trace||3,132||4 / 3.5 / 2||2||$291,900|
|Wellington||4,131||5 / 4 / 2||2||$304,900|
Disclaimer: Prices, plans, dimensions, features, specifications, materials, and availability of homes or communities are subject to change without notice or obligation. Illustrations and elevation pictures may differ from completed improvements.