Fairhaven in Phenix City, AL
NEW HOMES FOR SALE IN PHENIX CITY, AL
Fair prices, better quality. In your own little part of the world you will call a Haven! This is just part of what you'll have in your brand new energy efficient Grayhawk home. As if the quality, ENERGY STAR® qualification, low prices, and awesome new home plans to select from are not enough, we also also include a 2-10 Builder's Bonded Warranty and we are extremely Customer oriented. You can enjoy your own piece of paradise, without the worries!
Within walking distace of Southside Park: swimming pool, baksetball court, baseball fields, picnic area and playground, Fairhaven is very convenient to the Interstate, Ft. Benning, and all the shopping and restaurants in both Phenix City and Columbus. Benefit from home ownership for a fair price in Fairhaven!
For more information about new homes for sale in Phenix City, AL, call Grayhawk Homes at 706-256-0098.
- Ridgecrest Elementary School
- Phenix City Intermediate School
- South Girard Junior High School
- Central High School
- Mary Katherine Catholic School
- Eastwood Christian Private School (K-12)
- Chattahoochee Valley Community College
- Troy State University
- Wal Mart Super Center
- Home Depot
- K Mart
- Columbus Park Crossing
- Peachtree Mall
- Applebees Restaurant in Phenix City
- El Vaquaro Mexican Restaurant in Phenix City
- Mike and Ed's Bar-B-Q in Phenix City
- 13th Street Bar-Be-Que in Phenix City
- Cock of the Walk Seafood and Steaks in Auburn
Entertainment and Recreation:
- Phenix City Amphitheater
- Phenix City River Walk
- Lake Harding (Boating and Fishing) in Salem AL.
- One of the best places in the word for Bar-Be-Que!
- Phenix City Golf Course
- Phenix City Southside Park
- Surfside Waterpark in Opelika AL
JR Allen to Hwy 280, Rt on 22nd Ave(Tate Furniture), 2nd stop sign make at Rt onto Sandfort Rd, Lt on Fairfield Drive.
Dare to Compare
Every Grayhawk Home built comes with the following features and services standard. When looking at New Homes For Sale in Columbus, GA or evaluating builders for New Home Construction. Be sure to ask very specific questions to make sure you are purchasing a home with the same superior quality, as a Grayhawk Home.
Key points to look for are:
- ENERGY STAR 3.o Qualified by an independent 3rd party inspector
- A 2-10 Builder Warranty, that comes at no extra cost
- When picking your finishes and materials, will you have to drive around town to choose carpet, tile, cabinets, and lighting or do they have a One Stop Design Studio. Where you can make all your choices with the help of a Professional Designer who will personally assist you in designing you custom decorator package?
- If you want to modify your floor plan, do they offer an In House CAD Department that can make changes within minutes?
- Is the home constructed with a Radiant Barrier ????
- Has the builder been recognized as a Building IndustryInnovator and known for setting the standards to which all other local builders try to keep up?
- Does the builder provide you with a New Home Orientation with Manual and follow up with a30 day and 11 month Quality Assurance Inspection?
- What has been the resale history of homes in the area?
- Does the builder offer ENERGY STAR Certified Homes in every price range and in all the right communities?
|Maryland (Cornerstone)||1,527||3 / 2 / 2||1||$124,400|
|Bartlett (Cornerstone)||1,935||3 / 2.5 / 2||2||$132,900|
|Kodiak (Cornerstone)||2,113||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$135,400|
|Abbey (Cornerstone)||2,182||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$139,400|
|Wyoming (Cornerstone)||2,112||3 / 2.5 / 2||2||$139,400|
|Chelsea (Cornerstone)||2,414||5 / 3 / 2||2||$146,400|
|Bradford||1,935||3 / 2.5 / 2||2||$147,400|
|Exeter||2,023||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$151,400|
|Brentwood (Cornerstone)||2,580||5 / 3 / 2||2||$152,400|
|Derby||2,168||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$155,400|
|Prescot||2,147||3 / 2.5 / 2||2||$150,400|
|Hampton||2,170||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$154,400|
|Ashton (Cornerstone)||2,420||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$145,400|
|Sandhurst||2,432||5 / 3 / 2||2||$160,000|
|Manchester||2,590||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$165,000|
|Kodiak (Cornerstone)||2 Brentwood Dr, Phenix City||2,113||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$141,404||July 2013|
|Chelsea C (Cornerstone)||4 Brentwood Drive, Phenix City||2,414||5 / 3 / 2||2||SOLD||SOLD|
|Ashton C||6 Forest Ridge Lane, Phenix City||2,420||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||SOLD||SOLD|
Disclaimer: Prices, plans, dimensions, features, specifications, materials, and availability of homes or communities are subject to change without notice or obligation. Illustrations and elevation pictures may differ from completed improvements.