Lexington Hills in Columbus, GA
NEW HOMES FOR SALE IN COLUMBUS, GA
Live, Laugh, Love... This is Lexington Hills.
Fish in the 16 acre lake, play volleyball on the sandy beach or have a BBQ with friends and family in the picnic area. Minutes from Ft. Benning, shopping and schools, you'll find the privacy you want within your budget.
This family friendly community is situated on two main access roads just outside the gates of Ft. Benning. Your new home for sale in Colubus, GA is close to the Interstate 185 for easy commuting to anywhere in the Ft. Benning area.
One-level and two-story new homes are available for your selection, style and taste. There is definitely a plan in this community you'll love! New homes range from 1616 sq.ft. for a 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch one level to a 3039 +/- sq.ft. two story home with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths.
Lexington Hills offers quality built new homes that are ENERGY STAR qualified, backed by a 2-10 Builder Bonded Warranty, with budget friendly pricing from $148,400 to $189,900.
For more information, contact Grayhawk Homes at 706-256-0098.
- Elementary (K-5): Dawson Elementary
- Middle (6-8): East Columbus Middle School
- High School (9-12): Spencer High
- Kendrick High School
- St. Mary's Elementary Magnet School
- Columbus State University
- Columbus Technical College
- HOPE Scholarship Eligible Community
- Cross Country Plaza
- Peachtree Mall
- Columbus Park Crossing
- Bradley Park Crossing
- The Landings
- Super Wal Mart
- Chef Lee's Peking Restaurant
- Golden Chopsticks Korean Restaurant
- Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant
- China Wok
- Brennan Road Bar-B-Que
- Lucille's Soul Food Cafe
- Maxie Soul Food
- Zeb's Seafood and Chicken
- Dominos Pizza
- Pizza Time
- Burger King
- Jb's Burger
Recreation and Entertainment:
- Columbus Museum
- National Infantry Museum and Soldier Center at Patriot Park
- Port Columbus Civil War Naval
- Primus E. King Recreation Park
- Shirley Winston Park
- Frank D. Chester Recreation Center
- River Center for the Performing Arts
- Coca Cola Space Science Center
- Peachtree Bowling and Karioke
- Hollywood Connection (Putt Putt, Games, Movie Threater & Famous Scramble Dogs)
- Players (Billiards, Games, Full Bar and Menu)
- Sports Page Bar and Grill (Great place to watch all Sports Games on TV)
- Zoo City (Children's Fun Place to go)
St. Mary's Road, right on Bunker Hill Road, right on Antietam Drive, at top of Hill.
Dare to Compare
Every Grayhawk Home built comes with the following features and services standard. When looking at New Homes For Sale in Columbus, GA or evaluating builders for New Home Construction. Be sure to ask very specific questions to make sure you are purchasing a home with the same superior quality, as a Grayhawk Home.
Key points to look for are:
- ENERGY STAR 3.o Qualified by an independent 3rd party inspector
- A 2-10 Builder Warranty, that comes at no extra cost
- When picking your finishes and materials, will you have to drive around town to choose carpet, tile, cabinets, and lighting or do they have a One Stop Design Studio. Where you can make all your choices with the help of a Professional Designer who will personally assist you in designing you custom decorator package?
- If you want to modify your floor plan, do they offer an In House CAD Department that can make changes within minutes?
- Is the home constructed with a Radiant Barrier ????
- Has the builder been recognized as a Building IndustryInnovator and known for setting the standards to which all other local builders try to keep up?
- Does the builder provide you with a New Home Orientation with Manual and follow up with a 30 day and 11 month Quality Assurance Inspection?
- What has been the resale history of homes in the area?
- Does the builder offer ENERGY STAR Certified Homes in every price range and in all the right communities?
|Villas of Lexington Hills|
|Maryland (Cornerstone)||1,527||3 / 2 / 2||1||$137,900|
|Montana (Cornerstone)||1,876||4 / 2 / 2||1||$151,900|
|Wyoming (Cornerstone)||2,112||3 / 2.5 / 2||2||$152,900|
|Bartlett (Cornerstone)||1,935||3 / 2.5 / 2||2||$146,400|
|Kodiak (Cornerstone)||2,113||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$148,900|
|Abbey (Cornerstone)||2,182||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$152,900|
|Ashton (Cornerstone)||2,420||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$158,900|
|Chelsea (Cornerstone)||2,414||5 / 3 / 2||2||$159,900|
|Brentwood (Cornerstone)||2,580||5 / 3 / 2||2||$165,900|
|Derby||2,168||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$170,900|
|Coventry||2,283||3 / 2.5 / 2||2||$173,300|
|Devon||2,548||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$179,300|
|Somerset||2,554||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$182,200|
|Bedford||2,623||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$183,800|
|Wakefield||2,693||4 / 3.5 / 2||2||$190,500|
|Bristol||2,828||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$185,700|
|Cambridge||3,022||4 / 3.5 / 2||2||$200,200|
|Hickory||3,063||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$194,100|
|Bailey||3,039||4 / 3 / 2||2||$200,900|
|Somerset B||1368 Antietam Drive, Lot 11C, Columbus||2,554||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||SOLD||SOLD|
|Derby C||5149 Sand Hill Drive, Columbus||2,168||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||SOLD||SOLD|
|Bedford C||5167 Sand Hill Drive, Columbus||2,623||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||SOLD||SOLD|
|Derby C||1412 Antietam Dr, Columbus||2,168||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$169,900||Ready|
|Derby C||5162 Lexington Lane, Columbus||2,168||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$181,728||05/01/13|
|Coventry D||1400 Antietam Drive, Columbus||2,283||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$174,900||Ready|
|Devon C||1394 Antietam Dr, Columbus||2,548||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||SOLD||SOLD|
|Devon B||5131 Sand Hill Dr, Columbus||2,548||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||SOLD||SOLD|
|Devon C||5180 Lexington Hills, Columbus||2,548||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$187,294||05/01/13|
|Wakefield C||1388 Antietam Drive, Columbus||2,693||4 / 3.5 / 2||2||SOLD||SOLD|
|Wakefield C||5111 Sand Hill Drive, Columbus||2,693||5 / 3.5 / 2||2||SOLD||SOLD|
|Cambridge C||1418 Antietam Drive, Columbus||3,022||4 / 3.5 / 2||2||SOLD||SOLD|
|Bailey C||5077 Sand Hill Drive, Columbus||3,286||5 / 3 / 2||2||$217,584||Ready|
|Kodiak C (Cornerstone)||1552 Antietam Drive, Columbus||2,113||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$153,500||Ready|
|Abbey C (Cornerstone)||1570 Antietam Drive, Columbus||2,182||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||SOLD||SOLD|
|Kodiak C (Cornerstone)||1576 Antietam Drive, Columbus||2,113||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$157,745||Ready|
|Ashton C (Cornerstone)||1564 Antietam Drive, Columbus||2,420||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||SOLD||SOLD|
|Brentwood C (Cornerstone)||1558 Antietam Drive, Columbus||2,580||5 / 3 / 2||2||$170,336||Ready|
Disclaimer: Prices, plans, dimensions, features, specifications, materials, and availability of homes or communities are subject to change without notice or obligation. Illustrations and elevation pictures may differ from completed improvements.