The Townes at Sonoma Pointe in Columbus GA
NEW TOWN HOMES FOR SALE IN COLUMBUS GA
Brand new Town Homes in one of the most convenient locations in Columbus, GA. Located minutes from the interstate, highly sought after schools, as well as shopping and dining at Columbus Park Crossing.
If you are an active adult and looking for a home with nearby activities and entertainment, The Townes at Sonoma Pointe is perfect for you. Located across the street from Flatrock Park where you can enjoy running, mountain biking, disc golf, fishing, and outdoor entertaining at any of the many picnic areas around the park. Also, Townes at Sonoma Pointe is conveniently located to nearby Columbus Park Crossing where you can enjoy over 20 restaurants, a movie theatre, and dozens of shops.
For more information about new homes for sale in Columbus GA, contact Grayhawk Homes at 706-256-0098.
- Elementary (K-5): Midland Elementary
- Middle (6-8): Blackmon Road Middle School
- High School (9-12): Shaw High
- Columbus Technical College
- Columbus State University
- HOPE Scholarship Eligible Community
- Columbus Park Crossings
- The Landings
- Bradley Park Crossings
- Wal Mart Super Center
- Sams Club
- Peachtree Mall
- B Merrill's (famous for their Buffalo Wings - Inside and Outside Dining)
- Cheddars (awesome selection - open for lunch & dinner with Inside & Outside Dining
- Outback Steakhouse (famous for steaks, prime ribs & appetizers)
- Longhorn Steakhouse (informal dining with a fabulous selection of steaks)
- Fuji's Japanese Restaurant and Sushi Bar
- Mikata's Japanese Restaurant
- Chef Lee's Peking Restaurant
- Ben's Chop House (famous for steaks and live entertainment on week ends)
- O'Charlies (local favorite for a menu variety for lunch, dinner and appetizers)
- Houlihans (located in the Marriott Hotel - lots of specialties & great appitizeres)
- Mellow Mushroom Pizza
- Buckhead Grille
- Olive Garden (Italian)
- Amici's Italian Restuarant ("best kept secret in Columbus")
- Carrabbas Italian Restuarant House
- Red Lobster (always great seafood)
- Smokey Bones (famous for their ribs)
- Country's Barbecue (another local favorite!!)
- Los Amigos (fabulour Margaritas and Mexican Cuisine)
- Red Robins
- Zaxby's Chicken
- Zeb's Seafood and Chicken
- Papa John's Pizza
- Dominoes Pizza
Recreation and Entertainment:
- Maple Ridge Golf Club
- Columbus Cottonmouth's Hockey
- Double Churches Park (swimming, tennis, playground, sports and more!)
- Pioneer Little League and Sports Park at Britt David (includes walking trails)
- Sports Page Bar and Grill (offering a great place to watch all Sports)
- Players (Billiards, Games and Food!)
- Zoo City (Childrens Games and Pizza Place)
- Hollywood Connection (Everything for Children of all ages & Famous hotdogs)
- Monkey Joes (Another place for Children - games and dining menu)
- Johnathan Hatcher Skate Park
- Peachtree Bowling and Karaoke Bar (separate)
East on J.R. Allen Parkway to Blackmon Road, right on Blackmon Road, left onto Sonoma Pointe Drive.
Dare to Compare
Every Grayhawk Home built comes with the following features and services standard. When looking at New Homes For Sale in Columbus, GA or evaluating builders for New Home Construction. Be sure to ask very specific questions to make sure you are purchasing a home with the same superior quality, as a Grayhawk Home.
Key points to look for are:
- ENERGY STAR 3.o Qualified by an independent 3rd party inspector
- A 2-10 Builder Warranty, that comes at no extra cost
- When picking your finishes and materials, will you have to drive around town to choose carpet, tile, cabinets, and lighting or do they have a One Stop Design Studio. Where you can make all your choices with the help of a Professional Designer who will personally assist you in designing you custom decorator package?
- If you want to modify your floor plan, do they offer an In House CAD Department that can make changes within minutes?
- Is the home constructed with a Radiant Barrier ????
- Has the builder been recognized as a Building IndustryInnovator and known for setting the standards to which all other local builders try to keep up?
- Does the builder provide you with a New Home Orientation with Manual and follow up with a30 day and 11 month Quality Assurance Inspection?
- What has been the resale history of homes in the area?
- Does the builder offer ENERGY STAR Certified Homes in every price range and in all the right communities?
|A||1,824||3 / 2.5 / 2||2||$146,400|
|B||1,978||3 / 2.5 / 2||2||$150,400|
|C||1,973||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$152,400|
|D||2,312||3 / 2.5 / 2||2||$159,900|
|E||1,933||3 / 2.5 / 2||2||$150,400|
|A||6092 Townes Way, Columbus||2,053||3 / 2.5 / 2||2||SOLD||SOLD|
|C||6091 Townes Way, Columbus||1,977||4 / 2.5 / 2||2||$165,500||Ready|
|E||6097 Townes Way, Columbus||1,995||3 / 2.5 / 2||2||SOLD||SOLD|
|E||6087 Townes Way, Columbus||1,933||3 / 2.5 / 2||2||$161,488||June 2013|
|E||6099 Townes Way, Columbus||1,995||3 / 2.5 / 2||2||SOLD||SOLD|
Disclaimer: Prices, plans, dimensions, features, specifications, materials, and availability of homes or communities are subject to change without notice or obligation. Illustrations and elevation pictures may differ from completed improvements.